Product ID: 11588
Added: August 9, 2021
Sale Price: $ 8.5
Condition: Brand New
Battery Series Specification
WET CHARGED MF BATTERY
Founded in 1999, Guangdong Tongli Power Group is a comprehensive high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, manufacturing and sales. It mainly produces automobile batteries, motorcycle batteries, electric vehicle batteries, energy storage batteries and solar power generation systems. One of the leading lead-acid battery manufacturers.
We have advanced equipments for producing and testing, high-quality technical management team, from alloys, plates, battery tanks to finished batteries one-stop manufacturing,battery quality is reliable, cost-effective, the products sell well all over the world, and are well received by customers. In 2018, it waslisted in CCTV "Ingenuity" and was rated as the most ingenious enterprise.
Packaging & Shipping
DANGER OF EXPLODING BATTERIES
Batteries contain sulfuric acid and produce explosive mixtures of hydrogen and oxygen.Because self-discharge action generates hydrogen gas even when the battery is not in operation,make sure batteries are stored and worked on i a well-ventilated area.Always wear safety glasses and a face shield when working on or near batteries. When work- ing with batteries:
* Always wear proper eye, face, and hand protection.
* Keep all sparks, flames, and cigarettes away from the battery.
* Do not remove or damage vent caps.
* Make sure work area is well ventilated.
* Never lean over battery while boosting, testing, or charging.
SAFE BATTERY INSTALLATION
To assure safe installation and proper operation,follow these installation procedures:
* Disconnect ground cable first (this is usually he negative cable;however, older vehicles may have a positive ground).
* Remove battery – note position of positive(+) and negative(-)terminals.Mark the cables for correct connection to replacement battery.
* Clean terminals and cable connections with a wire brush.Broken connections and frayed or cut cables should be replaced.
* Install the replacement battery in the same position as the old one. Secure battery with the holddown assembly.
* Make sure the terminals do not touch any metal mounting, engine, or body parts.
* Connect cables tightly. Connect ground cable last to avoid sparks.
Before beginning the charging operation, read the instructions that come with the charger. Never attempt to charge a battery without first reviewing the instructions for the charger being used. In addition to the charger manufacturer’s instructions, these general precautions should be followed:
* Always charge batteries in a well-ventilated area and wear proper eye protection.
* Turn the charger and timer "OFF"before connecting the leads to the battery to avoid dangerous sparks. Never try to charge a visibly damaged or frozen battery.
* Connect the charger leads to the battery; red positive (+) lead to the positive(+) terminal and black negative (-) lead to the negative (-) terminal. If the battery is still in the vehicle, connect the negative lead to the engine block to serve as a ground. (If the vehicle is positive grounded, connect the positive lead to the engine block.)
* Make sure that the leads to the connections are tight.
* Set the timer, turn the charger on, and slowly increase the charging rate until the desired ampere value is reached..
* If the battery becomes hot or if violent gassing or spewing of electrolyte occurs, reduce the charging rate or temporarily discontinue the charge.
* Always turn the charger "OFF"before removing charger leads from the battery to avoid dangerous sparks.
After Sales Service
|Pre-sale services||product consultation, product selection, project/product design, etc.|
|In-sale services||battery installation, supervised installation, capacity testing, technical training, etc.|
|After-sales service||product acceptance, complaint response, technical support, etc.|
In order to protect the rights and interests of users and improve the quality and reputation of our company’s products, our company makes the following promises:
* Provide pre-sale technical consultation free of charge, discuss project plans, and send engineers on-site technical guidance when necessary;
* During the specified warranty period, if the product fails due to its own quality defects, our company will provide unconditional repair or replacement of the battery;
* If there is a user complaint about our product quality, our company will respond within 4 hours;
* If the situation requires, our company will send an engineer to the site within 72 hours.
Q1. What is your brand?
A1: Our own brand is "T.Y.L".
Q2. What’s kind of a company we are ?
A2:We are a MANUFACTURER located in SHAOGUAN. We have been gaining good reputation among our customers for our professional, warm and thoughtful service.
Q3. Can I have some samples?
A3: Yes. Please send us your contact details and then we can send you samples. But please pay for the samples and transportation fee of samples.
Q4. Can you print our brand on our products or the packages?
A4: Sure. Your Logo can be printed on our products as your requirements, but you need to send us your logo certification and the certificate of authorization.
Q5.How to contact Us ?
A5:Send your inquiry Details in the below, Click "Send" Now